- The Delegate's Guide: with practical and legal information for delegates who come to attend conferences in Geneva or in Switzerland.
- A Practical Guide for NGOs: presenting the regulations and other practical information for non-governmental organizations that wish to establish themselves in Geneva or in Switzerland (including link to sample statutes of an association).
- Working with International Organizations: presenting the main mechanisms of cooperation with international organizations.
- Handbook on the Rights of the Child: presenting the main norms that protect the Rights of the Child, as well as the main organizations active in the field, with a section on indigenous children.
- Fair Trade Guide: presenting he the main organizations working for fair trade.
- Guide to Geneva: handy tips on where to eat, sleep and have a drink for cheap.
- Geneva Green Guide by The Geneva Environment Network.
- Simple Guide to the UN Treaty Bodies by the International Service for Human Rights.
- An Operations Management Handbook for UNHCR's Partners and The UNHCR Resettlement Handbook by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
- Working with UN Human Rights Programme: A Handbook for Civil Society by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
These guides are available in French, English and Spanish. They intend to facilitate the work of non-governmental representatives and rely mainly on voluntary work. Do not hesitate to send us your comments by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org